Your PAI and personal information is secured on the Project PAI blockchain. To ensure that we protect our users’ identities, and to ensure that no unauthorized person can create your PAI, we ask that you create an identification video so we can match your identity to your PAI.
Articles in this section
- What's the PAI blockchain?
- I have a PAI Up wallet, do I have to create a new wallet in PAIYO?
- Why do I need to authenticate my PAI? Why do you need my ID?
- I don’t have PAI Coin, can I still use the app?
- How do I install PAIYO Alpha?
- Is PAIYO Alpha available on Android?
- What are the device and OS requirements to use PAIYO Alpha?
- My invitation to test PAIYO expired, what do I do?
- I’ve signed up for PAIYO Alpha but haven’t received the app.
- How can I sign up to get PAIYO Alpha?