The PAI Blockchain is an open-source, blockchain-based platform developed by Project PAI. The PAI Blockchain Protocol (PAI blockchain) enables a decentralized AI economy where application developers can create products and services that will be beneficial to the PAI ecosystem. The PAI Blockchain has a duel blockchain and torrent structure that enables dApps on the blockchain to allow users to retain control of their own data and track how their is used. The native cryptocurrency of the PAI Blockchain is PAI Coin, which is also what you use for transactions within in the PAIYO app.
Articles in this section
- What's the PAI blockchain?
- I have a PAI Up wallet, do I have to create a new wallet in PAIYO?
- Why do I need to authenticate my PAI? Why do you need my ID?
- I don’t have PAI Coin, can I still use the app?
- How do I install PAIYO Alpha?
- Is PAIYO Alpha available on Android?
- What are the device and OS requirements to use PAIYO Alpha?
- My invitation to test PAIYO expired, what do I do?
- I’ve signed up for PAIYO Alpha but haven’t received the app.
- How can I sign up to get PAIYO Alpha?